For your business to grow, it is very important to study the market first and choose the right field of work, the right place, and the right city. Listed below are the best cities in the U.S. for great work opportunities and for achieving higher economic growth in the years to come. If you want to relocate to a city, the cities listed below offer great prospects for your business venture.
- Shelton, CT – A perfect blend of thriving business and a beautiful residential society has made Shelton one of the fastest growing cities in the state. The combination of sensible and innovative dedication to development, makes Shelton one of the best cities for your family and business growth. This city has attracted a large number of business enterprises and cultivates new commercial growth.
- Seattle, WA – Seattle is possibly the smartest city in the United States because an estimated 47% percent of the population holds a bachelor degree or higher. It is also known as “Wireless City” for its growing technological industry and amazing technical infrastructure. Nintendo and Microsoft businesses are both located just outside of Seattle in Redmond. Other popular technical companies of the world are nearby or within the city of Seattle. These include: Clearwire, Real Network, Amazon, Infopop, T-Mobile, Expedia.com, and Zillow.com. This city also attracts many internet startup businesses as in the cities of San Francisco and San Jose.
- Washington D.C. – Washington, D.C. also has a strong technology industry base. This city is the home of one of the highest concentrations of law offices, world popular research institutes, federal government offices, and lobbying firms. The notable companies in Washington, D.C. includes the Carlyle Group, Lincoln Group, XM Satellite Radio, CSPAN, Blue State Digital, and Allbritton Communications Company. More than 1/5th of this city’s population has professional or graduate degrees.
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA – The main attraction of San Francisco has always been technology talent and intellectual people. The world famous Dot-Com era began in San Francisco and a number of software and internet companies have their headquarters in this Bay Area. Popular companies include Google, BlogSpot, Linden Lab, Bit Torrent, Digg, Craigslist, SBC Communications, Salesforce.com, Technorati, Sega, Typepad, and Cnet.
- Atlanta, GA – Atlanta is a virtual hotbed for technology workers and is swiftly becoming the fastest growing Metro city in Southeast. Atlanta is home to Georgia State University and Georgia Tech. 42% of the population in Atlanta holds higher degrees. The headquarters of popular companies here include: Cox Communications, Hewlett-Packard, Lucent Technologies, AT&T, Data General, CNN, Earthlink, Delta Airlines, Home Depot, Lockheed Martin (in Marietta), SunTrust Bank, Siemens, Web.com and Equifax.
- Colorado Springs, CO – Colorado Springs is also known as a small scale Seattle and is a quickly developing technology center. This place attracts highly educated workers and it has the lowest number of high school dropouts. This place is also known as a Mountain City. The popular companies in this city includes T. Rowe Price, Amtel, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, Progressive Insurance and 17 other major electronics companies which employ over 10,000 people.
These cities are the best options for your business growth. Explore the options for which city is the best fit for you.